- 1) How useful is C-360 Eco-System Blockchain Platform as a Service (PaaS and SaaS) to a Fintech organization that wants to do business with clients who have no Bank account but only a “Mobile Phone”?
The Mobile phone must be a Smartphone or at least Digital phone that is SMS compatible, both with internet access
In such case, the Consult360 (C-360) PaaS system can provide full “On-Line” e-Banking functions over the “Multi-Modular” Mobile App to any User / Customers and or Merchants.
Internally, the C-360 PaaS system has the flexible and functionality to managed, establish and issue multiple virtual “e-Wallets Accounts” within the PaaS system, while having only one single General Ledger (GL) account with the partner Bank and or corresponding customer’s Bank.
The user/customer practically do-not need to open a physical account with the Bank. This process is similar to the Pre-paid card service, as well as, the user or owner of a Mobile phone can set-up a virtual e-Wallet account.
If the user does not have a smart-phone but depend on SMS based transaction, that can be also supported with the Banking API accessed via the SMS gateway through the C-360 PaaS system.
- 2) Are the functions such as Peer to Peer Money transfer, Bill payment possible?
The system supports the P2P (Peer to Peer) payment using the wallet to wallet transfer between the customers within the system. With the international remittances infrastructure set-up, the wallet to wallet transfer can also happen between multiple currencies and multiple countries.
Bill Payments: The system supports the bill payments solution in form of Centralized Bill Payment System which optionally uses QR Code. The merchant registered into the system forms the Billers and the customers registered with these Billers can pay bills at regular intervals using their wallet tokens or card tokens.
- 3) Mobile Money / e-Wallet ?
Yes, it is fully supported amongst the entire Blockchain Eco-System PaaS.
- 4) Agent & Merchant Management?
The system uses EMV QR Code based Merchant Acquiring system that handles the merchant management, transaction acquiring, settlements and reconciliation. The system also supports multi-merchant and merchant principal configurations that support large retailers and corporations.
The system parameters also includes merchant charges and commissions including the merchant service fee/interchange charges as per the Visa and MasterCard Mandates.
- 5) Bulk Payment?
Yes, it is fully supported amongst the entire Blockchain Eco-System PaaS which is managed by the Centralized Bill e-Payment processing that possesses a “CSV” file supporting multiple bulk payment features
- 6) Loyalty & Rewards Program ?
Yes, it is fully supported amongst the entire Blockchain Eco-System PaaS. It is linked to all the different transactions occurring within the platform. The Loyalty & Reward Program is fully flexible and the business can set different transactional rules that are associated with the core businesses and financial modules.
- 7) Micro Finance ?
The system includes the B2B Invoice Finance solution that can be easily extended to support the micro finance solutions. The system calculates the interest accrual, commissions to financial services provider and various gamut of features. If customer requires a special Workflow lay-out it can also be supported with some enhancements.
- 8) International Remittance ?
Partially. The Peer to Peer (P2P) Payment solution can be extended to support the cross country remittance. The appropriate infrastructure for the remittance services across the multiple countries are required to be present for the settlement between multiple parties using multiple currencies.
- 9) Mobile/Internet Banking ?
Yes, it is fully supported amongst the entire Blockchain Eco-System PaaS. The platform supports iOS, Android, Windows Mobile phones, including Digital phones with SMS and internet capabilities.
- 10) Agency e-Banking /FinTech or Similar?
Yes, it is provided as part of Blockchain Eco-System PaaS commercial accord including engagement of a “White-label” for global distributors.
- 11) Functionality of Data Bank, where data is purchased as wholesale from a Mobile Network Operator (MNO) and then retail to users who can also resell/share the associated data?
Yes, this functionality can be supported but it will require some minor enhancements onto the Eco-System PaaS as customer provides suffice workflow specifications of such requirements.
- 12) Feature to enable a FinTech provider “E-Commerce” portal where users can shop On-line and make e-Payments On-line?
Yes, this process and feature is fully supported through the “E-Marketplace” Module that uses the e-Payment Management Gateway which forms part of the Blockchain Eco-System PaaS. Within this system, the registered users can buy and sell goods and services by promoting their products within the portal and mobile app. The purchases of goods and services are supported by wallets, card tokens and other financial instruments supported by the system.
- 13) Feature to allow “Micro Loans” to users, load origination, repayment and tracking?
Yes; fully supported with the B2B Invoice Financing Module that is integrated and forms part of the Blockchain Eco-System PaaS.
The solution provides fully functional Loan origination, tracing repayments, interests and charges, approvals and dispute management.
- 14) Feature to enable payment devices be offered on “Loan” to new agents and commission/reward calculation for agents?
Yes, this is fully supported which is already an integrated processing system and forms part of the Blockchain Eco-System PaaS.
The loan origination, processing, interest and fee charges are calculated in the existing B2B Invoice Financing Module. The existing process may need additional enhancements depending upon the “workflow” requirements by the user/customer to match their core business Loan process and establishment.
- 15) Feature Bulk Float management for the FinTech and or Financial provider to service the FinTech Agent’s daily cash requirements?
Yes; this is fully supported with the B2B e-Banking, the e-Payment and the Loyalty & Reward Program Management Modules, that already are is integrated and forms part of the Blockchain Eco-System PaaS.
The existing process may need additional enhancements depending upon the “Workflow” requirements by the user/customer to match their core business process and establishment.
- 16) API to interface with Blockchain based Apps/marketplace to enable crypto-currency trade?
Yes, supported. The C360 Framework platform has its own crypto-currency which can be enabled as a separate coin. In case of accessing other popular crypto-currencies, the system can easily access the APIs and manage the currency trading within the system.
- 17) Top-Up and Bill Payment?
Yes, it is fully supported amongst the entire Blockchain Eco-System PaaS.
- 18) Sell/Buy “Entertainment/Event Tickets”, Online, Gaming services and Betting, notify buyer or seller on acquiring, able to transact loyalty rewards fees, etc?
Yes; this is fully supported with the e-Hospitality ecosystem PaaS modular solutions that include the following:
B2B, B2C business applications; includes e-Marketplace System which is an e-Commerce solution where all users can participate in buying and selling goods and services. The use of the Marketplace Module can also be used for advertising and or promoting such services.
- Mobile e-Wallet with Blockchain ledgers; it handles Client accounts and ledgers with acct receivables
- e-Banking service including; B2B Invoice Finance System provides B2B Loan management system based on secured collaterals such as Invoice/ Purchase Order/ Goods Receipt within the Eco-System between buyers, sellers and partnering Banks.
- e-Payment process; handling P2P Payments (funds transfer), Merchant Retail Payments (QR Code and tokenized cards), Cash Withdrawal at Merchant store, Wallet Top up at Merchant Stores
- Bill Payment process; Centralized Bill e-Payment for the regular services provided by Merchant or equivalent
- Predictive Transaction Intelligent Analysis and Reporting; available on any and or multiple transactions processing including handling a secure database and reporting
- Virtual Card Management System; it provides “Issuing Prepaid/Debit” Cards (Visa or MasterCard branded), processes payments at the merchant stores, online payments
- Card Tokenization System; Tokenization of internal and external Cards using Blockchain platform, using tokens to process online and merchant payment
- Facial Recognition and KYC Management; Secure Face Recognition authentication, secure document handling with Blockchain, Document management
- The QR Coding process is based; on Merchant Acquiring System proving a Merchant Management System, Acquiring PaaS that uses Static and Dynamic QR Code (incl. EMV format)
- Loyalty & Reward Program Management; calculation of Loyalty based on rules and parameters for all SaaS Modules and payments processes within the Eco-System
- e-Ticketing processing; it includes the use of multiple SaaS Modules such as Mobile e-Wallet and e-Payment system, Loyalty Reward program, e-Marketplace, Facial Recognition, KYC using Mobile phones authentication process.
- e-Logistic processing; it includes the use of multiple SaaS Modules such as Predictive Transactions Tracking and Reporting, Mobile KYC processing, e-Marketplace and more.
- Multi-Currency conversion process; from Crypto to Fiat or Fiat to Crypto or Fiat to Reward points or Reward point to Fiat, or Reward points to Crypto etc.
- 19) What type of Blockchain system C-360 use?
C-360 Blockchain is a proprietary private Blockchain which is a permission base consensus that forms part of the Back-end Platform as a Service (PaaS) engine that provides an Eco-System that can integrate with multiple Software as a Service (SaaS) business applications.
- 20) Does the Eco-System supports Virtual Card solution?
The Virtual Card Management solution is present as part of the solution that provides the following functions:
- Generating the scheme Virtual Cards
- Issuing the Virtual Cards as Web Service to the customers
- Real time Virtual Cards Authorization for incoming transactions
- Virtual Cards Settlement including refunds and chargebacks
- Facilitating payment for Virtual Cards
- 21) Does the Eco-System Platform as a Service (PaaS) support Bank switches?
Yes, the PaaS Framework core systems can be integrated with major Bank Switch Providers. The system can read, write and parse ISO 8583 messaging format which is used by all major Switching providers in the world as their native adapters. Hence using the ISO 8583 based adapters, the PaaS system can connect with the Bank Switches and support transactions without the need of any additional development of API from the Bank side.
- 22) Does the Eco-System Middleware uses any 3rd party or open source or market product?
We are not using any 3rd party products, frameworks or services within our middleware/backend.
- 23) What are the characteristics of the framework?
The characteristics of the Eco-System Middleware are as follows:
- Fast processing and
- Easy integration with external interfaces.
Due to the Middleware Framework, it is easy to simply “plugin” new modules without having any impact with the existing “Functions and Modules” already present within the Eco-System.
Due to the common Framework, it is possible to assimilate all Modular systems within one Eco-System rather than having distributed multiple Modular systems that are integrated with each other through a common integration layer as are done in all the large banks.
This helps the optimization of infrastructure and system support rather than having Multiple Eco-Systems and inviting multiple points of failure.
- 24) If the Bank or any other entity acquires this platform, can it reuse this component for other integrations?
When the Bank acquires our Eco-System Middleware Framework and PaaS Modular Applications, it has no restrictions to use the PaaS system to either enhance new features or reuse the component for other integrations.
This is precisely the reason our Framework has been developed and enhanced over the years. Moreover the “Back-end” Framework can work with multiple UI channels through APIs and native interfaces or socket connections.
- 25) Is the Eco-System data model of this database documented?
Our Database solution complements the storage within the Blockchain. The data model is documented for internal technical specifications as part of our technical documentation process.
- 26) Is it available so that the Bank's technical staff can consult and manage this database?
With an appropriate engagement model such as license based model it is possible to share the database and the documentation for the Bank technical resources to manage the database accordingly.
- 27) Can the Bank use any relational DBMS that is its standard e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Postgress, MySQL?
We prefer to use fast scalable database such as MySQL Standard or Enterprise which is also cost effective. However, the system is agnostic of database preference and can work on any standard RDBMS provided by the customer.
- 28) What capacity does the solution offer to the Bank's analysts to prepare normative and operational reports on the transactional behavior of clients?
The System has reporting module and based on the requirements can generate the necessary reports required by the business.
- 29) How Flexible our Eco-System PaaS & SaaS solution offering to a Bank normative and operational report upon “Transactional” behavior and reporting of clients?
Due to the flexibility of our Eco-System Middleware Framework we can generate unlimited reports as part of the system customization process based on the business requirements.
Moreover, we have a unique module that provides “Predictive Transaction Analysis” reporting, that can analyze the Customer transaction behavior using rule based AI Algorithm.
- 30) Are there functional and technical documentations of the system to be delivered to the Bank during the implementation / knowledge transfer phase?
Yes, these are deliverables as part of the implementation phase where we typically create Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document and Operational Requirement Document as part of the deliverables.
- 31) If the Bank has a CMS (Card Management System), can it be easily integrated with all the modules (e.g. KYC Facial Recognition)?
Yes it can. The system can integrate with the Bank provided CMS via the API provided by the bank. The PaaS solution has a module - Predicted Transaction Analysis System that can integrate at near real time with the CMS at the message level (e.g. ISO 8583 messages) and can analyze the transactions incoming to the CMS for customer behavior.
The Bank CMS can be easily integrated with the Facial Recognition Engine via appropriate APIs.
- 32) Is there any availability for module administration / configuration where the “System Administrator/ Analyst” can configure modules via graphical interfaces?
The Service Application and Transaction parameters within the Financial Module can be changed using the GUI interfaces by the “System Administrator/ Analyst.
- 33) How the System configures a loan and defines a type of loan and set the parameters of term, rate, grace periods, etc?
The system provides appropriate GUI with all the parameters for the loan set up along with other supporting functions for the processing of the loan. The parameters can be modified and enhanced based on the business requirements.
- 34) What Technical support service capabilities C-360 provides for operation?
We can offer Technical Support capabilities which will handle the Eco-System services as per the Workflow engagement with locally trained resources handling system support, enhancements and operations.
C-360 is open for local collaborations, transparency and harness local talent on the given solutions.
- 35) Can the loans such as Financing Students Tuition are provided and or available on the PaaS that can be granted to members of the community?
Using the C-360 B2B Invoice Finance SaaS Module, C-360 Eco-System PaaS can easily facilitate “Financing for Tuition” and Student Loan based on the Loan KYC assessment process within the Eco-System.
The Eco-System can also facilitate the funding from the Tuition Fees or Student Loan awarded upon. In this case, the PaaS Loan Management System will handle the Loan “Life Cycle” whereas the Card Management System (CMS) Module will handle the transactions done on the Tokenized card.
- 36) Can The e-Card (debit, credit) be “Parameterized” into the Eco-System PaaS for each kind of Customer (parameters, geography, type of purchase, amount, number of payment installments, etc.)?
Yes it can, in fact the e-Card (debit) have parameters such as; billing cycle, transaction limit, interchange rates, settlement cut-off time, block codes etc. which will be modified by the operations team.
A requirement gathering process will enable our 3DaaS Team provide maximum parameters to the Customer operation’s team to parameterize the product for their customers.
The e-Card is currently built as debit/prepaid and based on the requirements we can roll out a credit card in later phases.